Cloud Field Day 2 – First Time Caller
I’m thrilled to say that I’m officially headed to Cloud Field Day 2 next week as my first time as a delegate for the Tech Field Day events. I’ve been following these events for quite a while yet never thought I’d get the opportunity to attend one in person, so you can imagine I’m pretty excited.
- Who: 12 Delegates along with 9 sponsors, all focused on Cloud technology and/or integration
- What: As taken from the TFD site, Field Day events bring together innovative IT product vendors and independent thought leaders to share information and opinions in a presentation and discussion format.
- Where: Cloud Field Day 2 is being held in San Francisco and Silicon Valley.
- When: July 26-28th
- Why: Field Day is an opportunity for tech companies and independent writers to meet, update, and discuss products and form new communications.
As mentioned, there are 9 different presenting sponsors for the event and are listed below. I personally have experience with a few of these companies, however, there are some that I do not, or have never even heard of, so I’m looking forward to learning how they help solve real world problems for their customers.
List of presenting sponsors for the event:
- Accerlerite – accelerite.com
- Gigamon – gigamon.com
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise – hpe.com
- NetApp – netapp.com
- Nimble Storage – nimblestorage.com
- Nirmata – nirmata.com
- Platform9 – platform9.com
- Rubrik – rubrik.com
- Scality – scality.com
- ServiceNow – servicenow.com